THE REAL LOLO HAS BEEN TAGGED...

Ok, that's cool. I was gonna blog about myself today anyway, lol.

The Rules
Link the person who tagged you: Veronica Wright (Hunnie) of The Ups (and downs) of Being Wright.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

My Issues

1. My mind is always in the gutter. Yep it just is. After I turned 25, I just started bouncing off the wall. So where ever I am, it just invades my thoughts. So if you see me in a business meeting, slightly licking my lips, while staring off in the distance, just let me be.

2. I wanted to be a naughty girl sales person. Still do, but decided to wait until I recovered from my foot surgery. I mean, I'd just be holding dildos in the air and going on about the marvelous attributes it possesses, and every one would be staring at my huge roboboot. I love all those toys and such. Yeah, you could say that I'm passionate about them, so it'll be the perfect item to sell. I even created a blog around the stories that might come as being this type of sales person, as well as erotic stories, but maybe once it all comes about I'll actually post something.

3. I never curse in real life. Well, when I really want to emphasize something, or when I'm in character. That will be about once a day, maybe more if my life is a wreck, but it doesn't count, cause I'm in character... I'll curse in a blog though. But doesn't adding *, ! and @ make it clean. You know like when a curse word is bleeped.

4. I didn't graduate from high school. Nope just didn't. Wanted to, but had no choice.

5. I hate answering the phone. Mostly because it disturbs me from being on the Internet. When I'm at home, I'm on my laptop, but I'll put you on mute and keep typing. When I'm on the iPhone, well, I have no choice, because Edge deactivates when the phone is in use. When I'm at work, well it's mostly because some one is calling me about my equivalents assigned buildings, knowing that it's not my building. They'll state that, then acknowledge how busy they know I'm am, and then proceed to ask me about whatever issue they're having. I usually give them the business and kindly transfer the call.

6. I'm addicted to technology. I can't put my iPhone down. Everything is on there. I have all the web apps to all my social network. I'm actually really anticipated the web app for myspace, which is being created by one of my twitter (anther social network) friends.


OK, mom and sister us here to drive me about, so no re-tags. I know this was a little bootleg, but all I had was 15 minutes and time's up.

10 comments:

  Haute in LA

April 30, 2008 at 1:03 PM

So you know you gotta expound on some of this stuff (not graduating from HS makes a GOOD blog topic for one day).

  PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer)

April 30, 2008 at 1:13 PM

LOL to death @ #2!!!!!!!

  PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer)

April 30, 2008 at 1:14 PM

"dildos in the air" ROFL!!!!!!!

  dejanae

May 1, 2008 at 2:15 AM

haha@1n2

  All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo

May 2, 2008 at 7:41 AM

better u than me u iphone addict lol. how ya feeling sister, and how is pops

  The F_Uitlist

May 2, 2008 at 6:06 PM

15 minutes well spent! LMBAO. Thanks for dropping by my place the other day. More random 'ish to come.

Robo-boot HAHAHAHAH

  Miss Mika

May 5, 2008 at 12:23 AM

When you do the naughty girl sales stuff... let me know

but shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody.

And we totally share that in common in regards to not cursing, unless I am super duper heated (which is very rare).

The more I see them, the more I want one @ iPhones. They are so neat and I am already a Mac fan, it only makes sense. Too bad those unlocked phones are so darn expensive (I have Verizon).

  Charles

May 5, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Hahaha you perv. But nah, do what you do.
But an iphone addict?? If it came out on Tmobile, I might delv in...maybe...

  Focused

May 5, 2008 at 11:05 PM

they GOTTA get the iphone for sprint! just gotta! lol. the part about the sex toys made me think of "made of honor." just saw it today and it was hilarious!

  CHA CHA

May 9, 2008 at 4:38 PM

Girl you are too much..LMAO at the virtual cursing